About Bazos Engineering
Bazos Engineering is a consulting engineering firm which has a wide range of experience worldwide (Greece, France, Britain, Panama, Qatar etc.) in structural design services (preliminary, final & detailed design) such as
- Design calculations and technical reports (including seismic design).
- Structural construction/shop drawings (including prefabrication drawings of reinforcing cages and assembly drawings for different structural parts).
- Structural design coordination.
- Design external control.
Bazos Engineering has participated in various engineering projects such as
- Buildings in general.
- Industrial buildings & Infrastructures.
- Road and Railway Bridges of various types (cast-in-place slab/girder bridges, prefabricated prestressed concrete girder bridges, cantilever method constructed bridges, incremental launching method constructed bridges, composite concrete-steel bridges, cable-stayed bridges).
- Cut & Covers.
- Retaining Walls, Pile Walls.
- Tunnels & Metro Stations.
Bazos Engineering provides and applies all required actions for
- The review and the evaluation of all design input data.
- The compliance with the design Codes (Eurocodes, AASHTO, BS, AFNOR etc.), the specifications, the technical instructions and the construction methods.
- The organization and monitoring of the design progress.
- The internal in process control and the registering.
- The codification and the electronic file management.
- The participation in design meetings proposing alternative solutions etc.
Bazos Engineering design has fulfilled all the requirements of every project regarding the correctness, accuracy, completeness and quality in accordance to the related design codes, specifications, technical instructions and construction methods.